Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Moderation

I realize I have two things that I can not keep in moderation!
1st: Those little chocolates that have three parts: pretzel, chocolate in the middle and then a m&m on top. Oh my god! My co-worker offered me some and I keep stealing them while she is out teaching. She says she is not in a "sweets mood" and I am taking this to mean eat almost all of them.
2nd: The Office! I didn't like it when I first saw it, but two nights in a row my boyfriend and I have stayed in and watched back to back to back to back episodes. If I wasn't so tired I would watch more!
I guess this is one way to get through this terrible Chicago weather. Oh by the way, it took me only 30 minutes to get home and it took him almost three hours from 55th and State to Lincoln Square! Sometimes I love the CTA!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1. I LOVE those pretzel things too and am the same way - I will eat them all!
2. It took me 15 minutes to get home from work yesterday on the train. Neil was at a work meeting at Grand and Western and it took him 2.5 hours to get home. He was like, "do you miss having the car to yourself now?!"
3. I so love the Office. I have the first 3 seasons on DVD if you want to borrow...