Friday, December 19, 2008

Can I gloat?


When I went to college the first time, I got mostly A's and B's. I only got one C the whole time, but I honestly avoided classes that were extremely difficult. Now at NEIU, I am just rocking everything. I am putting so much more effort into my classes. I even got an A in Biology and Statistics! I am so proud of myself! Thank you!
306
Mtds Tchg Rdg In Early Chld
A
328M
Clin Exp Erly Chld/Multicultrl
A
328S
Prctm in Early Chldhd w/Spec E
A
355
Mtds Tch Math, Sci & SS/ECED
A

2 comments:

April G. said...

Yay Ellen! I'm so proud of you! Can I brag about me too? I just got my grades for my first semester back... Physics of Light & Color, History of Photography, History of Graphic Design, Principals of Marketing, Ceramics... Straight A's! It is my goal that this time, now that I'm in college AGAIN, to get straight A's. :-)

Arian said...

you go girly, i teach statistics and most of my students do badly,

nerd..hehe